Head is a headphones amp based on two mono-block amp topology in one case, and has all the benefits of a mono-block amplifier. Special care was taken in designing the output stage, in order to maintain the high quality sound - even when working with very demanding headphones.
The Head comes with an external transformer, and has an internal regulated power supply.
All AQUA-AUDIO products are hand made.
Special design features
- Very high channel separation.
- PCB topology for optimizing channel separation.
- Very high endurance for RFI and EMI interferences.
- Internal regulated power supply and noise filtering.
- External transformer.
- No digital logic.
- Internal shielded wiring in minimum length.
|Output power:||70mW @ 240ohm / 3Watt @ 8ohm load|
|THD:||0.0015% @ 1kHz|
|Signal to noise:||89dB|
|Frequency response:||20Hz - 100kHz @ -3db (0,1dB tolerance)|
|Power supply:||AC transformer (2 x 18V/1000mA)|
|Headphone jack:||3-pole 6,3mm|
|Size (W x D x H):||105mm x 200mm x 65mm|
|Weight:||560grams (without ps)|
|Price: 435.00 USD
Shipping and handling: 28.00 USD