This Electro-conductive coating is designed for protection against low frequency electric fields. By creating a Faraday cage in the pickups cavity, it helps reducing hum and buzz noises.
- 30ml bottle.
- Attenuation: Single-layer - at least 40dB.
- Color: Black.
- The shielding paint is ready for use. Never mix with water or other coating materials.
- Perfect corrosion resistance: Most shielding products containing metal components are not adequately protected against corrosion. Our shielding paint, shield without metal particles using a mixture of carbons. Therefore they offer perfect corrosion resistance (no oxidizing) and long-term durability.
- Shelf life: 1 year (see paint container).
- Apply a thin layer of CP34 in the guitar pickups cavity using a small paint brush.
- Do not skip areas.
- Allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Connect a grounding wire using a screw to any point of the coated area.
- Check conductivity: Using an Ohm Meter, apply one lead to any point of the coated area, and the second one to any ground point of the pickups assembly. The resistance should be few ohms (usually less then 10 Ohms). To achieve a constant high attenuation, it is essential to apply the shielding paint with equal thickness.
|Price: 13.80 USD
Shipping and handling: 6.80 USD